Don mclean - dreidel
Opening with his version of Bukka White's "Where Were You Baby When My Heart Went Out," McLean weaves his way through a number of new songs, odd covers, and classic McLean hits for this show first aired on the King Biscuit Flower Hour. He dons a banjo to play a few up-tempo bluegrass tracks including "Muleskinner Blues" and "Careless Love." "American Pie" shows up fairly early in the set. No longer the cornerstone showcase song in his live repertoire, it still gets the most applause before he heads back into more contemporary material. He does revisit some of his other, older hits, blasting back for an encore of "Dreidel" and "Vincent." He closes with the final song Buddy Holly recorded (written by Paul Anka) before his death in a plane crash in 1959: "It Doesn't Matter Anymore (Buddy Holly)."
I feel like a spinnin?top or a dreidel --
The spinnin?dont stop when you leave the cradle,
You just slow down.
Round and around this world you go,
Spinnin?through the lives of the people you know --
We all slow down.
- Various - The Church Of God In Christ
- Sindre Bjerga and Thaw Suspended Fields Of Anti-Gravity
- Ate One Delivered EP
- The Dynamics - I Want To Thank You - Dum-De-Dum
- Dragon and Hunter - What Can I Say
- Jozsef James - Keys To The City
- Narciso Parigi - Firenze Com' Era
- Klique クリック シェイク・ジス・フィーリング = I Can't Shake This Feeling
- Tanya Stephens One Gran
- Kings - Breathe Back E.P.
- Brook Benton - Best Of Brook Benton
- Di Leva - Bring Me A Magician
- Various Dance Megamix 2008
- Mew Zookeeper's Boy
- The Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin